Monday, February 21, 2011

Games: Your favorite RTS is an anime

In this blog I'll take a random picture and then replace a character with my personal interpretation.
Then you guess in which game/comic/book/movie the scene takes place. Ok? Let's start with one of my favorite rts in all time, I played it a lot after school.

Can you guess who is the guy in this picture or what game he comes from?

"You're... throwing everything you've got at us, Alex-kun."

The answer is... President Michael Dugan from Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2.


Thanks everybody for playing, see you tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Dammit its been so long since i played this game i totally forgot

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big anime fan but this looks really neat actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really into anime, so I'd never have guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, didn't get it right but I've always loved C&C and Red Alert for their live action cutscenes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha its far too cutesy to look like him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew this one! :D I loved this intro movie! Especially with the ''you know we'll retaliate?'' ''Oh don't be so suuuree mr. president''

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never watch anime so I'm terrible at this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so long since I played Red Alert 2 the last time

    ReplyDelete